Maintenance & Products
Promo & Gift Codes
Returns & Exchanges
Help! I want to change my order!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with your order number and the changes you'd like to make to your order. Although we cannot guarantee that we'll catch your order in time before it enters processing, we will try our absolute best to make the requested changes. Kindly note that once an order enters processing at our warehouse, or has been shipped, we no longer have the ability to make any changes to it.
Do you ship to me?
We ship worldwide with a few exceptions!
Please note that we do not currently ship to the following countries: Balkans, Belarus, Burma, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and Zimbabwe.
DO YOU SHIP ORDERS TO THE UK & EU? IF SO, HOW WILL ORDERS BE SHIPPED?
Yes, we ship to the UK & EU. To get your order to you, we've partnered with Passport Shipping and they will be the Seller for all orders to the UK for orders under €135 and orders to the EU for orders €150 and Under.
COVID-19 Shipping Restrictions
Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Ascension, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bonaire, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, Chile – Easter Island, Comoros, Curaçao, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guadalupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iran, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kazakhstan Kosovo, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Republic of the Congo, Reunion, Saint Maarten, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Sudan, Suriname, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Guinea-Bissau, Mayotte, Peru, Sao Tome and Principe, Turkmenistan, Venezuela
American Samoa, Bhutan, Botswana, Cape Verde, Congo Republic, Eritrea, French Polynesia, Gambia, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Mongolia, Norfolk Island, Seychelles, Uganda, Wallis and Futuna, American Samoa, Angola, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Eritrea, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Myanmar, Nepal, New Caledonia, Niger, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Island, Timor Leste, Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Wallis & Futuna, Western Samoa
USPS has fully suspended shipments destined to the following countries:
Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Botswana, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, Cook Islands, Cuba, Curacao, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Faroe Island, Fiji, French Polynesia, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iraq, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Qatar, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Saint Maarten, Samoa, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland (Eswatini)Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turks & Caicos, Uganda, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Where do you ship from?
All of your products are coming to you straight from sunny Southern California!
Okay, so I placed my order, but I need to change the address…
We got you! Send an email to email@example.com with your order number and correct address within an hour of purchase during business hours and we’ll fix it no problem!
By the way, we can only make changes to an order before the packing process and changes may be limited during periods of high order volume, including launches and promotions.
What if my order already shipped?
Oops! At this point INH is unable to make changes to an order, but you can contact the shipping service (DHL or UPS) and reroute your package with the tracking number provided!
So I ‘accidentally’ billed my order to my ex, what now?
Babe, we’ve been there, but we’re unable to edit a billing address once an order has been placed. Don’t stress, you’ll still receive your package.
How long does shipping take?
We’ve got options, because sometimes you need it, and sometimes you need it right now. Orders typically take between 1-5 business days to process - unless you purchased a product through pre-order or backorder. Once we ship out your order, we’ll shoot you an email with all the deets: shipping confirmation, tracking number, etc.
Standard domestic shipping (3-8 business days) is free when you spend $80* or more!
*subtotal must be $80 USD to qualify for free domestic standard shipping.
When will my order ship?
Each order is carefully hand picked and packed to order within 2-5 business days. You will get a notification when your order is headed your way!
Can I Insta-stalk my package?
Unfortunately, no, but you can track your package with the tracking number included in your shipping confirmation email!
Route Shipping Insurance
Q: What is Route?
A: We’ve partnered with Route—a package protection and tracking solution—to give our customers the best possible delivery experience. Route offers a few options to improve the experience:
Route+ is premium package protection for your online orders. When you add Route+ at checkout, you can easily file claims for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the unfortunate case that they arise.
Purchased Route+ and need to file a claim? CLICK HERE
The Route App (Free)
The Route App allows you to visually track all of your online orders in one place. No need to dig through your email for tracking numbers, dynamic maps and real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? DOWNLOAD HERE
Can I use styling tools on INH Hair?
For our straight synthetic hair, you can curl up to 320 degrees. When styling with heat, let the curled hair sit in the palm of your hand for about 5 seconds to cool & set, then drop the curls down.
Our 100% Remy human hair products can be heated up to 320 degrees. Style as you would your own!
We suggest styling our INH Extensions and U-Clip before applying to prevent tangling.
Can I wash my INH wigs and ponies?
Yes! All of our products can be washed. We recommend using a sulfate-free shampoo for our 100% Remy Human hair products or a gentle wig shampoo for our Japanese Synthetic Fiber products. Remember to only wash when needed and let air dry!
Read more about hair maintenance here!
Can INH Hair be dyed?
Our 100% Remy human hair can be dyed, but we suggest avoiding harsh chemicals or re-dying multiple times. Just like your real hair, coloring can damage the hair. Want Purple hair? Blue? Pink? We recommend our Light Blonde extensions for most color changes. Light Blonde can easily be colored with semi-permanent hair dyes.
Take your INH hair it to your stylist on your next trip - they will know what to do!
Can I wear a U-Clip?
The INH U-Clip works best with medium thick hair that is at least shoulder-length. It does not blend well with very thick, coarse, short, or blunt hair.
You can have your hairdresser trim your U-Clip to better blend with your hair or if you have thin hair we suggest teasing your roots to better cover the weft. The best way to blend the U-Clip with your natural hair is to curl it! Check out our tutorials page or Insta stories for more info!
How do I apply a wig?
Colorful hair, don’t care? Completely transform your look in seconds with our ready-to-wear wigs! All of our wigs are ready to wear and super easy to apply. Check out our tutorials here. You’re going to look great, sweetie.
How do I apply a pony?
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced rider, our ponies are super easy to use! You can watch our video tutorials here or follow the steps below!
1. Create a ponytail and secure firmly with a ponytail holder.
2. Insert the clip at the base of your ponytail and wrap the velcro and hair piece tightly around your hair.
3. Secure with bobby pins.
4. For a little extra flair add some of our hair pins!
1. Create a ponytail and secure firmly with a ponytail holder.
2. Clip Molly over your ponytail.
1. Create a bun and secure firmly with a ponytail holder.
2. Detach the clip from Molly.
3. Apply Molly over your bun and pull drawstring to tighten.
4. Secure with bobby pins.
What would you recommend for a first-time buyer?
Why don’t my dark brown Zooey bangs match my dark brown Miya?
Zooey bangs are 100% Remy human hair and Miya is high quality Japanese Synthetic Fiber, like all of our ponies. The human hair shades naturally run a little lighter. If you are dark brown in Miya, black brown will likely be your best bet for Zooey!
Will you be launching more shades or products for redheads?
We will be expanding our shade range in the future! For other products, we suggest purchasing our 100% Remy Human Hair in light blonde and having them colored by your stylist.
What does Remy mean?
Whether you’re a hair piece beginner or a hair aficionado, you’ve probably encountered the words “Remy human hair.” So what is it and why do we love it? Let us break it down for you.
High Quality: Remy human hair is considered the highest grade of hair because the cuticles are kept intact (not stripped). During the manufacturing process, the hair cuticles are aligned to ensure they are running in the same direction. This prevents abrasion, tangling and hair damageー keeping hair silky and shiny.
Ethically Sourced: Our Remy human hair is ethically sourced and manufactured in Asia. We exclusively work with distributors who have been vetted and verified to operate ethical and sustainable practices. In nearly all cases, the hair we work with is purchased from women in Asia who grow out their natural hair for the express purpose of selling their own sustainable resource that often provides a critical financial benefit for their entire family. Additionally, individuals often donate their hair to support their local monasteries/temples, who then process and sell the hair to fund local and global outreach missions, community charity projects, and internal support for their members and parishioners. Lastly, some of the hair sourced is from community hair salons who collect and process donated hair instead of throwing it out. In total, our carefully sourced hair is donated, sold, or exchanged fairly and ethically throughout the Asian market. As an emerging brand in such a passionate industry, it is paramount that we do our due diligence when it comes to sourcing the hair used in our products. We have committed to making our vetting process with our INH Asia-based factory and alignments an absolute priority and are devoted to only working with sources that have proven to be ethical, socially responsible, and accountable.
Synthetic VS. Remy: There are several notable differences between Remy human hair extensions and synthetic fiber.
Coloring: Remy human hair can be dyed dark if you have a lighter shade of extensions. You can also use color conditioners on your extensions to deposit colored pigment.
Versatility: Curl it, wave it, or straighten it! You can use your favorite hot tools on Remy hair, just as you would on your own natural hair so that you are able to create multiple looks.
Longevity: They’re investment pieces that are expected to last, as long as they’re well taken care of.
How do I apply Insert Color Here?
Are the Insert Color Here semi permanent hair colors cruelty free?
• Yes. The founders of INH are passionate about this topic and we always make sure our furry friends are protected at all costs.
Are they Vegan?
• Yes. Our semi permanent hair colors do not contain any animal-derived ingredients and are vegan-friendly.
Are there harsh ingredients in the product?
• No. All of our semi permanent hair colors are sulfate and paraben free. Our main protein ingredient is extracted from seeds that are also known as Superfoods.
Will this damage my hair?
• Insert Color Here is gentle, deposit-only color that does not damage your hair. The conditioning formula is made with vegan ingredients. If you wish to bleach your hair for a brighter color payoff, we advise you to see a professional, as DIY bleaching may cause damage to your hair.
How will a color look on my hair?
• We have 5 different color swatches on our website that you can compare your own hair to. Decide which category your current hair color fits and see the possible hue that will be the result.
The hair colors contain a higher pigment and deliver a more saturated/brighter color result to pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair. For naturally dark blonde to light/medium brown hair, the result is a colored tint.
How long does the color last?
• Insert Color Here fades gradually with every wash, but the number of washes depends on various factors. Use a clarifying shampoo to fade color faster. *Darker shades may take longer to fade.
How will it look when it starts to fade?
• Eventually, the color will become a lighter version of the color you chose. But if your underlying original hair color had orange due to uneven bleaching, the fade out color may look copperish or greenish, depending on the shade. Make sure you have evenly bleached hair from the start. For tints on dark hair, the color will fade out to your natural color.
Ok, I want to try this! How do I apply this color?
For best results, start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. Full Coverage works best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair.
Materials to prepare:
Gloves, applicator brush, clips, bowl, & an old t-shirt or cape.
1. Cover all surfaces and clothing you do not want to get hair dye on. (tip: alcohol wipes just in case you get color on surfaces. immediately wipe off for less stains)
2. Section hair into 4 even sections (front to back and side to side) and secure with clips. Work in 1” wide strands. Apply color evenly from root to tip with applicator brush.
3. Begin at the root of the hair, applying color evenly through to the ends. Massage each strand with fingers, root to tip, to ensure even distribution of color.
4. Leave color in for 30 to 45 minutes. No heat/cap required. For more intense, longer-lasting results, leave color in for 1 hour. Don't worry, Insert Color Here has a conditioning formula, it will not damage your hair.
5. Rinse hair in cool to lukewarm water until hair feels clean. More intense shades may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Do not shampoo. Conditioner is optional.
Tips & Tricks
• Always do a patch & strand test to determine the color saturation you like.
• Use isopropyl alcohol to wipe off surfaces and use eye make-up remover to help remove dye around hairlines.
• Spread Vaseline around your ears and hairlines before coloring to minimize stains on your skin during coloring.
• On the first day, since the color is very new, lay a towel on your pillow and make sure your hair is dry before bed to prevent stains on fabric.
• Have your bestie stand-by and assist you at hard to reach areas such as the back of hair.
How To Perform A Patch Test
• Use a cotton swab and apply a small amount of product to the skin near the nape of your neck.
• Allow it to dry and leave it on for 24 hours
• If there is any redness or irritation, discontinue use of the product
How to perform a strand test
• Take a small, 1 inch section of hair from below the ear
• Apply the color to the strand and leave it on for 45 minutes
• Rinse out the color
• If you enjoy the end result, you may proceed with coloring the rest of your hair
How long do you leave it in for?
We recommend leaving Insert Color Here for 30 minutes to an hour, depending on desired results.
Will Insert Color Here cover my grays?
While there’s a chance that Insert Color Here might cover your grays, it is not guaranteed. Our conditioning semi permanent hair colors are deposit-only, which means that naturally gray or white strands can sometimes prevent color from depositing.
Can I use more than one color at a time?
We recommend using different colors on different strands. You can mix the shades to achieve a different shade but please note we do not recommend mixing darker/deeper shades together.
Tip: We recommend mixing a small batch together and testing to ensure you like the resulting shade.
How do I transition to a new color?
If you wish to transition to another color, we recommend a slow transition as the color fades out. For faster transitions, we would recommend that the next color you choose be darker than the previous color, to cover any potential fadeout discoloration. For the most vivid effect, wait until your current color completely fades out.
How can I remove the hair color?
Use a clarifying shampoo and wash your hair frequently until the color fades out. For complete removal, consult with your professional hair stylist.
Can I use Insert Color Here on my Remy human hair products?
Yes Absolutely! Don’t want to color your hair? Then get creative with coloring the Remy clip-in’s and blend with your hair for a two-tone effect. Color the Remy extensions full coverage or rainbow sections using different shades or as highlights! Insert Color Hair is versatile so you can be the artist!
Just bought a hot tool? Here's what you need to know!
ALL HOT TOOLS
What kind of plug are the Hot Tools?
Will the cord get tangled?
The swivel cord prevents the cord from tangling while in use.
My hot tool stopped working. Can I get a replacement?
Yes, we offer a 1 year manufacturers warranty with evidence of the fault. Please submit a video or image of the damaged item and once verified by the replacement team. Your hot tool will be replaced free of charge. Shipping & handling rates apply.
Can I return my hot tool?
You may return or exchange your hot tool within 14 days of delivery. It must be returned in its original, unopened package. Returns or exchange will not be accepted if the packaging has been tampered with.
INSERT WAVES HERE
How hot does the Waver get?
The Waver is hot AF, with a temp of up to 450℉ / 232.2 ℃ (so don’t burn yourself!)
Can I adjust the heat?
Yes, you can adjust the heat on the digital LCD screen of the Waver
What is the Voltage?
Our Waver is dual 110v - 240v voltage
Can I use it when traveling?
Our Waver can be used internationally when using a convertor or adapter.
Does the Waver come with a heat protectant glove?
YES! We always recommend using a heat protectant glove so you can make waves without getting your fingers burnt.
INSERT BLOWOUT HERE
How hot does the Blowout Brush get?
The Dryer Brush has 3 settings; high, low, and cool.
Can I adjust the heat?
Yes, you can adjust the heat on the handle of the Dryer Brush.
What is the Voltage?
Designed for 120 Volt USA outlets only.
Can I use it when traveling?
We do NOT recommend using Insert Blowout Here outside of the continental US. Doing so may cause your hot tool to malfunction.
INSERT SLEEK HAIR HERE
How hot does the Hot Brush get?
250º F - 450ºF. Which is great for both synthetic and human hair.
Can I adjust the heat on the Hot Brush?
Yes, you can adjust the heat on the digital LCD screen of the Hot Brush.
What is the Voltage?
110-240 volts. Perfect for worldwide use!
What type of hair does the Hot Brush work on?
The Hot Brush works on all hair types. For curly hair we suggest blowing out first and then running the hot brush for better results.
How heavy is the Hot Brush?
She’s light and comfortable at only 13 oz.
How do you use the Hot Brush?
Brush normally to smooth hair or divide into sections of hair for a sleeker finish.
What’s the difference between the blowout brush and hot brush?
The Blowout Brush is a blow dryer and brush in one. You use it on damp hair to achieve a voluminous, salon blowout look.
The Hot Brush is a flat iron and brush in one. You use it on dry hair to easily smooth, straighten, and achieve a sleek look.
Can I use it on my INH ponytail? How do you use it on synthetic hair?
You can use this on all of our synthetic pieces up to 320ºF.
Brush your synthetic hair pieces normally to achieve a smooth, straight .
What does PTC Technology mean?
PTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) is a unique technology that replaces the traditional heating hot wire with ceramic stones or chips. It helps evenly distribute heat to protect your hair from damage.
What are the bristles made of?
They’re made of quick heating, ceramic padded bristles that minimize damage and help prevent frizz!
Will I burn my fingers?
The hot brush was designed to be cool to the touch.
Size compared to the detangling brush?
The hot brush is 9.4 inches long and the detangling brush is 8.8 inches long.
I signed up for emails, how do I get my code?
After you sign up (omg, welcome babe!) you will receive an email containing your discount code. Add it at check-out and then celebrate your savings!
Can I use more than one promo/gift code on the same order?
Unfortunately, promo codes are only a one-time use and cannot be combined - but don’t worry, we’re totally worth it!
What is the INH return policy?
Our return policy varies per product. Please see product categories below for further details.
Insert Name Here reserves the right to refuse any returns at any time. Please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Synthetic Fiber Pieces & Accessories
ALL of our wigs, ponytails, buns, braid bands, accessories are FINAL SALE items and are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Remy Human Hair Pieces & U-Clip
Due to several laws that regulate the return of hair, a VOID seal is placed on our package for hygiene purposes. If you would like to return or exchange, you may do so as long as the seal is not removed or opened and the pieces have not been handled or worn.
When requesting a return, any gift that came with the purchase must be returned in its original, unopened packaging. The full cost of the gift will not be refunded if it is not returned or has been used.
Please see Requesting a Return or Refund below for details.
You may return or exchange your hot tool within 14 days of delivery. It must be returned in its original, unopened package. Returns or exchanges will not be accepted if the packaging has been tampered with. Requests after 14 days will be refunded with a warehouse restock fee of 15%.
Requesting a Return or Refund
• Request for refund must be submitted within 14 days of receiving your product. Photo evidence of the unopened item(s) must be provided in order to qualify for a return or exchange. Please note, no shipping, taxes or Route charges will be refunded.
• Requests after 14 days will be refunded with a warehouse restock fee of 15%.
• Exchanges will be processed within 3 business days upon receipt of the returned item(s) and after inspection.
• Email email@example.com with your order number, reason why, and indicate if it’s a return for refund or exchange. We will reply with a return number and a return address. *The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. We suggest that you send your package with a tracking number as we cannot take responsibility for lost returns.
• When we receive the return, we will inspect it (up to 3 business days upon receipt) for quality control purposes. If we find the seal is broken or the package is broken in other areas, and we find the condition of the return is not in resell-able condition, we are not able to authorize the return process. A refund will not be issued and the returned opened item will not be sent back to the customer.
• We do not allow returns for opened items due to hygienic purposes and for the safety of our employees.
• When requesting a return, any gift that came with the purchase must be returned in it's original unopened packaging. The full cost of the gift will not be refunded if it is not returned or has been used.
• For authorized returns in good condition, we will refund or exchange the order within 3 business days upon receipt.
• Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What should I do if my hot tool stopped working?
1 year manufacturer's warranty with evidence of the fault. We never want to leave you hanging! Product will be replaced free of charge.* Shipping & handling rates apply.
My Hot Tool stopped working. Can I get a replacement?
Yes, we offer a 1 year manufacturer's warranty with evidence of the fault. Please submit a video or image of the defective item and once verified by the replacement team, your item will be replaced free of charge. Shipping & handling rates apply.
Can I return my hot tool(s)?
You may return or exchange hot tools within 30 days of delivery. It must be returned in its original, unopened package. Returns or exchange will not be accepted if the packaging has been tampered with.
What should I do if I received the wrong product?
If you received the WRONG items please contact us at email@example.com within 3 business days and we’ll be sure to get you the RIGHT items ASAP! Please note that this only applies to items that you did not purchase and therefore don’t appear on your order receipt.
When will my credit card be charged?
Once your fabulous order is accepted and processed, your card will be charged!
What do I do if my payment is declined?
Oh no! Double check these few things before freaking out!
• Make sure your payment info is correct and up-to-date.
• Try using a different browser.
How do Pre-orders work?
Want something that is currently out of stock or not here yet? We would hate to hold out on you, so in some cases we offer pre-ordering.
Here’s the deal: Place your order now to reserve your item. Your card will be charged and you’ll receive an order confirmation email. An estimated ship date will be displayed on the product page and you’ll get a shipping confirmation email once your products ship!
What does it mean if something is backordered?
Products on backorder mean they are currently out of stock, but more are on the way! Place your order now to reserve your hair and get it ASAP!