Free domestic shipping on all orders over $80
✨ You're $ away from free shipping!✨
✨ Babe, You Just Got Free Shipping! ✨
hotfix hair gems + rhinestone hair chain
Ships Next Business Day!
Free domestic shipping on orders over $80+ USD
Whether you’re going to prom, a wedding or just want to feel like royalty, this shiny set is everything you need and more. Sparkle in comfort and remove them easily when you’ve enjoyed them both.
1 pack of Rhinestone Hair Gems: 3 sheets/ 48 gems per pack
1 Pack Includes 2 Rhinestone Chain Clip Ins (2 strands per clip)
Hotfix Hair Gems: These long lasting, waterproof gems are perfect for special occasions and festivals. Embellish your look with no glue, pulling or stickiness!
Rhinestone Hair Chain: Our chain is a comfortable, easy to wear accessory that causes no damage. With it’s no slip grip, there are countless ways to wear this chain and express yourself in a dazzling way.
1. Cut the desired size & shape of your hair gem strip, remove the backingCut the desired size & shape of your hair gem strip, remove the backing
2. Set the gems on a section of your hair in the desired location, with the clear label side facing outward
3. Heat using a hair straightener on each individual hair gem for about 3-5 seconds (go one by one pressing each stone)
4. Remove the clear label
The result: gorgeous shining streaks of hair gems that can last 3-10 days.
Your hair gems should last through several shampoos and gentle brushing, eventually falling out by themselves. To extend the life of your gems, avoid conditioning the areas where they’re applied.
If you’d like to remove sooner, saturate the area with conditioner or hair oil, let it soak in for a few minutes, and rub gently until the gem detaches. Do not pull or pick off dry, unconditioned hair.
Life’s lackluster without a little glitter! Snap in some sparkle with these simple steps:
1. Section hair around the crown of your head
2. Bling it on! Simply snap the clips to each desired area
3. Blend the top section of hair overtop & cover the clips
4. Style as desired
Pro tip: tease at the root before applying for a secure hold