INH babe @alyxxdra wearing Sammy in shade black brown
She's your bun, but bigger!
Meet our clip-in buns, AKA the ultimate hair hack to instantly turn your itty-bitty bun into a big one.
Have heat damage? Hair too short for your dream updo?
Simplify your hair routine & get full, thick, voluminous buns in an instant!
Clip-in buns can help you get the look without causing additional damage.
Just clip her over your existing bun to upgrade your updo, and boost your volume, your look, and your confidence.
If you're the proud owner of our incredible clip-in buns this 101 tutorial is for you!
Let’s get started.
@_meagangreen Sammy in black brown
@abigalesonline Cami in Copper
What makes INH clip-in buns the best?
Ultra beginner friendly: One of our most beginner friendly styles, she’s lightweight & secure, with a comfy, customizable fit for all day wear.
Looks & feels real: Super soft & high quality, she looks and feels like your own hair. With so many options & expert matching, you can find the perfect blend for your hair in seconds.
High quality luxury hair, for less: With over 20 years of hair experience, our team of experts have perfected artificial human hair. Our proprietary INFINI-FLEX™ technology feels super soft, blends easily & helps the appearance of “healthy” looking hair. It's the most realistic human vegan extensions on the market.
The top top-knot, ever: featured in beauty blogs & Buzzfeed time and time again as the prettiest & easiest updo solution. No salon appointment necessary!
Very versatile: One of our most versatile products, perfect for switching up your look without the effort. You can wear her as a messy bun, ballerina bun, space buns, half up half down top-knot, the styles are endless!
Your best buns in seconds, without the stress: We like big, thick buns, we can’t lie! Our clip-in buns are perfect for those who have short or thin hair & thought they couldn’t achieve big bun energy.
Travel-friendly: Reusable packaging is included to preserve your bun. Simply toss her in your bag for flawless travel hair!
With every bun purchase, you’ll receive a protective hair net & reusable storage box to keep your buns looking amazing for years to come.
Sammy vs Cami Clip-in Buns — What's the Difference?
@stephhcardenas CAMI black brown
Texture: Curled– in between a wave and a curl
Weight: 60 grams (slightly more volume)
Care: To relax the style slightly, pick the bun gently with your fingers.
Cami has a slightly wet look which enhances the texture of her strands. If you want a more matte look, simply spritz with dry shampoo (lightly & evenly), and pick gently with your fingers. You can mist her with water then tousle her gently to restore her curled texture.
@stephhcardenas SAMMY black brown
Texture: Straight with tousled ends for styling & blending
Weight: 50 grams (slightly more lightweight)
Care: Brush her gently using from the ends to the base before and after wear. To revive her tousled ends simply spritz with water or emergency revival spray & shake gently to reset back to her original style.
How to Apply
@alysabethheath @inhhair Sammy Bun will give you that effortless, put-together look even if you don’t really have it together, mama 😘🤪 #momsoftiktok #fyp #momhack ♬ 7 rings - Ariana Grande
1. To achieve the perfect bun, start with dry, tangle free hair. Using your fingers and your Never Knotty vegan bristle brush gather hair into a top knot (baby bun) & secure it with a sturdy elastic. Quick Slick back any unwanted stray hairs or flyaways.
2. Widen the base of your clip-in bun by pressing the adjustable drawstring buckle and pulling outward. This will expand the netting to fit over your natural bun.
3. Apply your clip-in bun over your natural bun, and then begin to slide her inner combs under the base of your bun, ensuring they’re securely underneath your hair tie.
4. Hold on tight! Further secure your clip-in bun extensions in place by pulling and tightening the adjustable drawstring buckle, locking your preferred size into place.
5. Be sure to tuck in the excess drawstring ends inside the bun after wrapping it around the base of your bun. Use bobby pins or another hair elastic to secure the loose ends and complete your style.
How to Apply Miley
Our Miley buns are basically the mini version of Sammy buns, but with tails! You can wrap the tails around the base of your buns & bobby pin them down for extra security, or you can leave them hanging for a kawaii look. You’ll be following the same application steps as you would to apply Sammy. The only difference is you’ll be parting your hair down the middle to create two mini buns with your natural hair instead of one!
Gently pull the elastic cord to release the bun net. Find the four combs, and slide each out from under your ponytie one by one, ensuring to not tug on your actual hair. Once you’ve unattached the bun(s), pull straight up and they should come off easily.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible. Here are some tips and tricks on how to care for your buns:
- Brush before and after each wear with the INH Brush
- Wash your INH hair pieces occasionally or if they’re dirty. We don’t recommend frequently washing your hair pieces. Just wash them when you absolutely need to!
- Store using the super cute reusable box that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair.
When you look at our buns from the top, you find the center of the bun (it looks like a donut hole). Take the INH Brush and brush from the donut hole outwards to the ends. Make sure to brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the storage box to prevent tangles when not in use.
Keep your buns lookin’ fresh!
- To start, brush and detangle your bun with the INH Brush.
- Soak her under cool running water.
- Use a mild or synthetic wig shampoo and lather her with your other hand using circular motions with your fingers throughout the hair until clean. DO NOT RUB or lather into a ball!
- Rinse the shampoo and apply a good amount of some moisturizing conditioner or hair mask (steer clear of heavy leave in oils or creams). For best results, leave the conditioner or hair mask on for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse the hair under cool running water until silky smooth. Lightly detangle any knots with fingers or a wide tooth comb.
- Squeeze excess water, then lay on a dry towel and let it air dry.
WARNING: Do NOT blow dry your buns! Doing so may result in damage to your locks (and we hate damaged hair). Air dry your hair for best results.
And that concludes Buns 101! You’re now on your way to becoming a bun expert.
@michellealexandria cami champagne blonde