Only left | USE CODE: BLACKFRIDAY
40% off Use Code: BLACKFRIDAY
Tinsel Pony -
DM our color matching experts at @insertnamehere for your perfect shade
Hi, I’m Kacey
She’s your classic extra-long, 26 inch pony, but with a sparkly tinsel twist. Texturized with a Yaki Perm for added volume, Kacey is your girl for all things fabulous and fun!
What makes her special?
- Easy Application: if you can put your hair in a ponytail, you can apply this
- Looks Natural: Our unique Japanese synthetic fiber technology is the closest replica of human hair, so it looks and feels like real hair while remaining lightweight.
- Japanese Synthetic Fiber
- 125 grams
- Available in 8 shades, view swatches above!
- We do not recommend heat styling tinsel pieces.
- Texturized Yaki Perm
- Clip-in base with velcro wrap
- Make sure you have a strong, secure hair tie to ensure all-day hold.
- Create a high or low ponytail and secure firmly with a ponytail holder.
- She CAN be trimmed! Please take her to your hairstylist if you wish to trim your hair pieces.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
- Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush!
- Wash your INH faves using a gentle shampoo, then let it air dry flat.
- Store using the super cute reusable box that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush synthetic hair from top to bottom, the fibers can “stretch.” This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
1 Non-Static Reusable Storage Pouch, 2 bobby pins
Good to Know:
Heat resistant up to 320 degrees
Store in a satin bag
Brush before + after each use
Quick + easy application