Only left | USE CODE: BLACKFRIDAY
40% off Use Code: BLACKFRIDAY
The sweet girl next door -
Hi, I'm Honey
When it comes to full bodied wave wigs, you can't go wrong with Honey. The ultimate girl next door, she's as sweet as her name. Cute bangs, wavy curls and a golden color — what's not to love?
Japanese Synthetic Fiber
- 3.5" bangs and 18" layers
- 246 grams
Honey blonde with natural dark brown roots
- Heat resistant up to 300°F
- We do not recommend heat styling because you will lose her natural texture and volume. However, if you prefer a sleeker finish, you may permanently straighten with a flat iron.
- Full bodied waves with bangs
- Pre-cut, soft, breathable swiss lace frontal cap with natural rooted parting, ear to ear. Adjustable bands and comb clips for a secure and comfortable fit. Crown Part. Hand-Tied 3" Monotop with natural root effect.
- To soften the style, you may brush out the waves, curls or texture without use of a hot tool. Spray with water and shake/snap to revive original style. Let air dry.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
- Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush!
- Wash your INH faves using a gentle sulfate-free shampoo, let air dry flat.
- Store using the super cute reusable bag that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush synthetic hair from top to bottom, the fibers can "stretch." This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
1 Non-Static Reusable Storage Bag, 2 wig caps
Good to Know:
Heat resistant up to 320 degrees
Store in a satin bag
Brush before + after each use
Quick + easy application