Only left | USE CODE: BLACKFRIDAY
40% off Use Code: BLACKFRIDAY
She Bangin' -
Hi, I'm Penny
Ashley O, who? With our magenta bob wig Penny, you'll be the star of any room. If her bright color and metallic pink highlights aren't enough to keep all eyes on you, her voluminous waves and cute curtain bangs sure are.
Japanese Synthetic Fiber
- 120% Medium, light-weight & breathable with full scalp coverage.
- 140 grams
Skye metallic blue
- Heat resistant up to 300°F
- We do not recommend heat styling because you will lose her natural texture and volume. However, if you prefer a sleeker finish, you may permanently straighten with a flat iron.
- Middle Part with Loose Waves and bangs. Hand-injected roots for natural parting with bangs.
- Wig cap with adjustable bands and comb clips for a secure and comfortable fit.
- To soften the style, you may brush out the waves, curls or texture without use of a hot tool. Spray with water and shake/snap to revive original style. Let air dry.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
- Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush!
- Wash your INH faves using a gentle sulfate-free shampoo, let air dry flat.
- Store using the super cute reusable bag that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush synthetic hair from top to bottom, the fibers can "stretch." This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
1 Non-Static Reusable Storage Bag, 2 wig caps
Good to Know:
Heat resistant up to 320 degrees
Store in a satin bag
Brush before + after each use
Quick + easy application