Hi, I'm Jordynn!
Meet Jordynn, our 18 inch clip-in ponytail extension (AKA your favorite girl next door). She’s super lightweight (only 110 grams) and her casual layered curls make her the ideal pony to wear all day every day.
- Clip-in base with velcro wrap
- 18 inches
- 110 grams
- Vegan synthetic fiber from Japan
- Heat resistant up to 320°F
- Layered curls
- We do not recommend heat styling because you will lose her natural texture and volume.
- You may brush out the waves, curls or texture without the use of a hot tool.
- Spray with water and shake/snap to revive original style, let air dry.
- However, if you prefer a sleeker finish, you may permanently straighten with a flat iron.
- Insert the clip at the base of your ponytail and wrap the velcro and hair piece tightly. Secure with bobby pins.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible. Here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush! Wash your INH faves using a gentle shampoo, then let it air dry flat. Store using the super cute reusable box/bag that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair. *Note: Washing and brushing will NOT ruin the original styling of your hair piece :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush synthetic hair from top to bottom, the fibers can "stretch." This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
For more details on how to MANEtain your INH favorites, check out our blog!
About our Ponytails
Our synthetic pieces are made of a premium quality, lightweight, vegan fiber from Japan and accurately mimic the look and feel of human hair.
Our easy-to-use ponies blend flawlessly with your real hair and provide a comfortable, secure all-day hold.
We pride ourselves on innovation and are always working to expand our range of shades, textures, and styles.