Hi, I'm Charlie!
She’s the bangin’ two-toned goddess you’ve always wished to be. At 12 inches, this black lob wig is black with a peekaboo layer of dusty pink locks. We recommend styling in a half-up half-down for a pretty savage pink look.
P.S. She’s limited edition so get this black lob wig while you can!
- Natural black with dusty pink peekaboo
- 172 grams
- 12 inches
- 120% full scalp coverage
- Vegan fiber from Japan.
- Middle part with bangs and frosted tips
- Adjustable bands and comb clips for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Hand-sewn roots for natural parting with bangs.
- 320º F degrees.
- We do not recommend heat styling because you will lose her natural texture and volume.
- We recommend styling in a half-up half-down for a pretty savage pink look.
- Wear it as-is for a smooth and sleek look or crimp and curl for an extra voluminous look.
- Simply spray with water and shake/snap to revive original style. Let air dry.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible. Here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush! Wash your INH faves using a gentle shampoo, then let it air dry flat. Store using the super cute reusable box/bag that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair. *Note: Washing and brushing will NOT ruin the original styling of your hair piece :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush the hair from top to bottom, the fibers can "stretch." This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
For more details on how to MANEtain your INH favorites, check out our blog!
Good to Know:
Heat resistant up to 320°F
Adjustable wig cap
Included: 2 Nylon hair nets