Your order will ship next business day
Care Bears x Insert Name Here
Grumpy Bear frowns a lot—that’s his way of showing us how silly we look when we frown too much. He also proves that it’s okay to be grumpy sometimes. But even when we’re grumpy, we’re still loved, and Grumpy Bear’s belly badge is a reminder of that—a rain cloud with heart-shaped raindrops!
*Amount will vary according to hair density
|Above Shoulders||1-2 jars|
|Below Chest||3+ jars|
Gather all of your supplies! You will need gloves, a brush applicator (or a set of hands), a bowl for the dye, clips to section your hair, and your least favorite old t-shirt. Be sure to cover any exposed fabrics and surfaces since Insert Color Here can permanently stain them.
- Start with clean, unconditioned, dry hair. This formula works best on pre-bleached platinum to medium blonde hair. For just an added tint of color, start with dark blonde to light brown hair.
- Put on your gloves and pour the dye into a bowl.
- Start by sectioning your hair into 4 sections or more (if you have thick hair we recommend doing more sections to ensure the dye is evenly applied). Secure the sections with clips. Using your brush applicator (or fingers) apply dye evenly from root to ends of each section. Make sure the color is evenly distributed by massaging each section with your fingers.
- Leave Insert Color Here in your hair for 30 minutes. You do not need to use heat or a cap. If you would like longer-lasting, more intense results, leave the color on for 1 hour. As this is a conditioning product and does not contain any bleach or harsh chemicals, you will not damage your hair by leaving it in for a long period of time. Think of it as a colorful deep conditioning mask!
- Next, use lukewarm water to rinse the color out of your hair until it feels clean. For our more intense shades, your water may not rinse clear for the first few washes. Only use water when rinsing the dye out - do not use shampoo. Conditioner is optional but not necessary since the formula is already conditioning.
- Woohoo! You’re done!
We recommend doing a strand test before dyeing your whole head. This will give you a feel for the product and help you decide which color saturation you would like!
Insert Color Here fades gradually with every wash, but the number of washes depends on various factors. Use a clarifying shampoo to fade color faster. Darker colors may take longer to fade .
Insert Color Here is ready to use! Do not mix it with developers, lighteners, or any permanent hair colorant. May temporarily stain skin and permanently stain fabric. Always protect clothing and workspace prior to application and wear gloves. Perform a preliminary patch test, as this product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals. Use a cotton swab to apply a small amount of product to clean/dry skin, such as on the nape of the neck or near the elbow. Allow patch to dry and leave undisturbed for 24 hours. Monitor area for any signs of redness or irritation; if any irritation occurs, discontinue use. This product is not intended for use anywhere on the face or in the immediate eye area. It must not be used to dye eyelashes or eyebrows, to do so may cause harm to the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.