Hi, I'm Merida! - Limited Edition Collectable Wig
Always feel brave wearing our Merida inspired wig! We collabed with Disney to bring you 19 inches of layered burnt orange spirals. Like Merida, you want your freedom - with our ready-to-wear wigs you're free to wear a new style any time you want. Changing your look, may change your fate...you just have to be brave enough to see it. ;). This limited edition collectable is never restocking. Get her while you can!
- 184 grams
- 19 inches
- 140% full scalp coverage
- Vegan synthetic fiber from Japan.
- Tight and loose spiral mix, layered with curly-Q bangs with a middle part.
- Pre-cut, soft, and breathable swiss lace frontal cap with natural rooted parting, ear to ear.
- Adjustable bands and comb clips for a secure and comfortable fit.
- We do not recommend heat styling this item.
- To soften the style, you may brush out the waves without the use of a hot tool.
- Simply spray with water and shake/snap to revive original style. Let air dry.
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible. Here are some tips and tricks on how to care for INH products:
Brush before and after each wear with our INH Brush! Wash your INH faves using a gentle shampoo, then let it air dry flat. Store using the super cute reusable box/bag that comes with every order! It helps prevent tangles and extends the life of your hair. *Note: Washing and brushing will NOT ruin the original styling of your hair piece :)
Lay your hair flat on a table and brush starting at the end and moving up in sections towards the base. If you brush the hair from top to bottom, the fibers can "stretch." This causes tangles and breakage, just like split ends on your real hair. You may also use a detangling spray before brushing. Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided reusable bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
For more details on how to MANEtain your INH favorites, check out our blog!
Good to Know:
Heat resistant up to 320°F
Adjustable wig cap
Included: 2 Nylon hair nets