Insert Waves Here
Say hi to the very first INH Hair hot tool. She's hot AF, with a temp of up to 450°. She's gentle too, with hot plates coated in a tourmaline ceramic glaze that'll minimize damage to your hair. It's easy to control the temperature and see just how hot things are getting with the easy-read LCD panel. And of course she comes with a heat resistant glove, so you can get wavy without getting your fingers burnt.
Medium Waves/ 25mm / 8.5cm 3 barrel
- Tourmaline Ceramic Glaze
- Salmon pink with white grip handle
- The Waver heats up quick, allows you to control the temp and goes all the way up to 450° F.
- Easy to read digital screen.
- Heat protective glove included - good hair days don’t include burns!
- Compatible with US/Canadian outlets.
- 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Separate your hair into small sections. Make sure they aren’t too thick so that the waver can heat your hair evenly. Less Hair = Deeper Waves.
- Leave out the tips of your hair for a more beachy finish.
- Let your waves cool completely before brushing so they are able to set
Good to Know:
Heat setting up to 450°F
Tourmaline ceramic barrels
1 year warranty
Included: Heat protectant glove