J Lo never misses a beat, and neither does her hair. Whether she is rocking a bob, bun, bangs, or a pony, it is always as flawless as she is. Her effortless glow and hair perfection is why she is our muse for the July Transformation Challenge. She acts, dances, and sings, so there is no shortage of looks to choose from! We absolutely can’t wait to see what you come up with.
As always, here are the rules.
- Keep an eye on our social media accounts to find out each month's transformation theme.
- Take our theme and run wild with it - Find some inspo pictures and get started.
- Get creative here - consider using hair, makeup, clothing, and poses to achieve your ideal look.
- Once you have created your masterpiece, post it to your feed - don’t forget to include your inspo photo!
- To be considered, your profile needs to be public so we can see your look.
- Tag @insertnamehere and also use the hashtag #InsertTransformationHere
- Don’t limit your self-expression! You can create multiple looks for multiple entries.
- You do NOT need to use INH products - all are welcome to participate.
Now let’s go over some of our favorite J Lo looks!
JLo is the queen of being able to keep it simple but still making a statement. To achieve this look, we recommend either our Remy Human hair extensions or our U-clip. Added length and volume will transform you look in seconds. Simply straighten and curl the ends slightly under to complete the look.
When it comes to ponytails, J Lo is no beginner. She makes even the fiercest looks seem effortless. To recreate some of her best ponies, we recommend Britt, who is sleek with a bit of curl at the end of Miya is who is full of volume and personality. As shown below, ponies look great slicked back or a bit looser, try both to find what you like!
Whether cute or professional, J Lo has the bun game secured. To recreate her perfect messy bun, try our Sammy bun. It has added volume and will always turn out looking perfect. Loosely pin the long pieces to get that full, wispy bun. You can also use two Sammys to create space buns. To match the fullness of your buns try adding some Remy Human Hair extensions for additional volume and length in the bottom half of your style.
Last but certainly not least is J Lo with short hair! She doesn’t rock it often but, when she does, it has us drooling. You can get the short curls with Jenny, Penny, or Henny but if you are loving this color, check out our Jules wig! She has dark brown roots that transition into a beautiful rich blonde. Simply slip on your wig and into your alter ego.
We know that you will all slay this challenge like J Lo, so make sure you tag your pictures @Insertnamehere on Instagram using #InsertTransformationHere for a chance to win this month's prize which, is a $200 INH gift card!