So you want bangs, but you’re afraid of commitment? We got you. This is your crash course about everything Selena, our vegan clip-in bangs. Let’s get started!
What makes Selena bangs the best?
Created with human hair features, we use our proprietary INFINI-FLEX™ technology for the most realistic vegan hair extensions. Selena was made to blend in seamlessly with your natural hair and she’s super quick and easy to apply. With the proper maintenance, our hair pieces will last a really long time!
Every Selena comes in a cute reusable storage pouch to keep her safe and dust-free!
How to Apply Selena Bangs
Selena is super quick and easy to apply. Let’s break it down.
1. Style her!
a. Once you receive Selena, style her ASAP. She may be slightly flattened in the package during transit, so you might have to ruffle her up a bit or heat style her to look more natural. Try fluffing lightly with a brush or using your fingers!
Pro Tip: You may trim her to your desired length. We recommend taking her to your stylist to do so!
2. Create a middle part.
a. This is a crucial part of the application process because we need to make sure your hair is evenly distributed and sitting flat against your head.
3. Line her up & secure.
a. Align Selena bangs as you please, and clip her in. Just 1 simple snap secures the clip in place and voila! You’re now officially a bangin’ babe!
Ways to Style
Selena goes with every hairstyle! Here are some of our favorites.
Sleek and Straight
Selena adds just the right amount of face fringe to an everyday sleek, straight look.
Unleash your inner baddie by wearing a shade of Selena that contrasts with your natural hair
Pair Selena with a bun! We recommend Miley for the ultimate space bun look.
Long & Wavy
Selena is heat resistant up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit. Use the Safety Kit to extend the life of your hair and protect from heat damage.
Selena Bangs Aftercare
We all want to keep our inches looking perfect for as long as possible. Here are some tips and tricks on how to care for your Selena bangs:
1. Brush before and after each wear with the INH Brush.
2. Wash your bangs occasionally when you feel that there is residue buildup on them.
a. We recommend washing them only when needed. Remember, human hair clip-in bangs are different from your natural hair. Therefore, they are not able to absorb natural oils from your scalp. So washing them too frequently will wash away any moisture left in the hair strands.
3. Store using the super cute reusable storage pouch that comes with every purchase.
Lay the hair flat on a table and gently brush starting at the ends, moving up in small sections towards the base. Brush with the INH Brush before and after each wear. Store neatly in the provided storage bag to prevent tangles when not in use.
Yes, you can wash your bangs! Here’s how:
1. To start, brush and detangle your bangs with the INH Brush.
2. Hold the clip area with one hand and soak her under cool running water.
3. Use a mild or synthetic wig shampoo and lather her with your other hand using circular motions with your fingers throughout the hair until clean. DO NOT RUB or lather into a ball!
4. Rinse the shampoo and apply a good amount of some moisturizing conditioner or hair mask. For best results, leave the conditioner or hair mask on for about 5 to 10 minutes. (You can also leave it on overnight!)
5. Rinse the hair under cool running water until silky smooth. Lightly detangle any knots with fingers.
6. Squeeze excess water, then lay on a dry towel and let it air dry.
7. After she has fully dried, apply Super Shine Serum for a fresh, revived and soft finish.
WARNING: Do NOT blow dry your bangs! Doing so may result in damage to your locks (and we hate damaged hair). Air dry your hair for best results.
Thanks for joining Selena Bangs 101! You’re now on your way to becoming a bangin’ expert. We want to see your style! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @insertnamehere and use the hashtag #INHBabe to show us your creative looks.